Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.

I finally got some our gifts wrapped and under the tree this week. There's still more to do, but at least I made a dent. Anyway, the next morning when Caleb woke up and saw gifts under the tree he got so excited. "Christmas is today?!" He couldn't believe it! Poor little guy - I had to burst his bubble and tell him it wasn't Christmas yet, just another school day. You could see his expression change as he realized. Then he said, "That's right. Christmas isn't until December 45th." I told him it wasn't quite that far away. They have so much fun waking up every morning seeing what new things I might have wrapped, and of course looking for their names and counting how many presents each one has. I keep hearing "How come he has more than me?" My standard answer is, "I'm still wrapping." The Christmas countdown is on!

1 comment:

The Reagan-Smiths said...

Im envious! I got my tree up yesterday but the stand cracked and now its leaning against the wall! Oh to have it all done...I mean your wrapping...ugh...I havent even gotten anything to wrap!!!