Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy birthday Mr. Weissinger

My baby turned 5 yesterday. I admit, I did shed a few tears. I've officially left the world of babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. I wasn't expecting it to be as emotional as it was. Anyway, Caleb was up super early and super excited. He got his first real set of golf clubs (big surprise there). What else would a Weissinger boy get? By the way, he would like everyone, including myself, to call him Mr. Weissinger from now on since he is a big boy. I wasn't expecting that one. What a goof!




We brought cupcakes to school so his class could celebrate with him.


Happy birthday dear Caleb. You bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. We love you!

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

Jen! He is the cutest!!! OH MY WORD! and the picture of the boys at the top! these boys are growing up so fast!!! hope y'all are doing well!