Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm handsome and I don't wanna be!!

That was one of the first things I heard Easter morning. Caleb was highly upset and screaming that he was handsome and he was NOT happy about it. I guess it's just so hard to look so good all the time. After we finally got over that drama, it was a wonderful family day. We spent the morning at church, the afternoon with my family, and the evening with Andy's family. Holidays around here are more like marathon runs. The boys had a great time with everyone. They each took turns reading the Easter story at Tammy's house (Yes, Caleb read too. I was sooo proud of him!) Then they hunted for Easter eggs. Best of all, they had a real understanding of what Easter is all about. It's so amazing to watch them grow, not just physically, but in knowledge and understanding. What a blessing!








2 comments:

Heather J said...

goood looking family!!!

Laurel Conrod said...

I like the family Easter pics! The boys certainly are handsome! :)