Sunday, June 8, 2008

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!

My mom and I took the boys down to the Outer Banks for a few days. With the weather topping 100 degrees here, we were thankful to be down there with the constant breeze. It was so beautiful and relaxing at the beach.



alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5209578108413689570" />

See those 2 teeny weeny black things on the left side? They are tadpoles. Alex pulled a shell out of the water, and one of these tadpoles was swimming in the water inside the shell. Of course Caleb wanted one too, so he went and pulled a shell out of the water. As I am trying to explain to him how slim-to-impossible his chances of also finding a tadpole were, I hear him shout "I got one too!" Go figure.

3 comments:

Vonda said...

Jen, catching up on your blog and seeing what y'all are up to. Looks like y'all had a great time at the beach. Your boys are growing up so fast and they are so CUTE! I know you must have a ball with them.

Jen said...

How nice to be able to scoot down there anytime. I love the new look on the blog, it is very relaxing, now all you need to do is have ocean music playing.

Ward Blog said...

YEAH!!!!! SUMMER TIME!!!!!! Let's make a promise to catch up with eachother :)