Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Last week was VBS at our church. It was one of the only years I did not volunteer. I thought, Caleb is old enough to go this year, so I can drop them both off and actually have some Mommy time! Well, Caleb had other plans. He threw such a fit on Monday morning that they called us to come pick him up. He did fine on Tuesday, they talked me into helping on Wednesday (I'm a sucker for guilt trips), and he had another breakdown on Friday when he found out his class was performing on stage. So, I went from having a week to myself to having Tuesday and Thursday to myself. Hey, I'll take what I can get. Alex had a blast every single day. They had a performance for the parents on Friday, followed by a cookout and fun on the inflatables ( in the 100 degree weather). All in all, it was a good week.



1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow - that looks great. Love that slide!