Sunday, July 27, 2008

Early Morning Beach Combing

We were down in the Outer Banks this past weekend with my parents, my sister, and nephew. Tammy had this great idea - let's go down to the beach at 6 in the morning to look for shells before all the people get there. Those of you who know me well, know that I wasn't nearly as excited about this as she was. This little princess has no desire to do anything other than sleep peacefully at that hour. Oh well, I can bite the bullet just once and do it. After all, I do love seashells. As luck would have it, there wasn't a single shell on the beach, I have never seen a beach so bare of shells. I do have to admit though - it was really beautiful and peaceful at that hour.




Look mom - a dead crab! Eww gross! Put it down! Wait, as long as you're already holding it, I may as well get a picture.

No comments: