Sunday, July 27, 2008

Silence can be golden.

When dealing with a 2 year old and a four year old however, it can also be a sign of trouble. Tammy even made mention of the fact that Caleb and Eli were suspiciously quiet in the bedroom where they were watching cartoons. My naive (I could kick myself) response was, "Oh, they're fine." Well, a few minutes later this is what I found.




What you see is a combination of sunscreen with a little bit of lipstick added in for color. What you can't really see in the pictures is the entire bottle of hand sanitzer mixed in there as well. They had raided Tammy's purse. I don't have pictures of the lipstick covered walls and carpet, because let's face it - I had to put down the camera and get to scrubbing. It's one thing when kids destroy their own home, but this was Mimi and Papa's house. Thanks Mom and Dad for being so understanding! We love you and promise never to decorate your house again.

1 comment:

heather said...

Seems like I'm always cleaning up after "someones" science projects here too. Hope everything came clean.