Thursday, October 30, 2008

Farm Day

Yesterday Caleb's preschool had its annual farm day. They brought in a petting zoo, pony rides, hayrides, and bunches of other fun preschool things. It was FREEZING outside! My fingers and toes went numb, but it was still loads of fun. Caleb was just a bundle of energy! He had been waiting for this day all month.

Look at the cupcakes I made for his class. I'm so proud of myself! I'm really not trying to brag - I'm just so excited they actually turned out!


This is Caleb's good friend Kara. He actually gave her a kiss!! Right in front of me!!! Good thing I was there to put a stop to that! What a ladies' man.


Caleb's class - No matter how many pictures we took, not a single one had all the kids looking at the same time.


A pile of preschoolers






3 comments:

Jen said...

I heard it was a very fun, but cold day. Those cupcakes look mighty cute.

Heather J said...

Your cupcakes look great! Anderson had a great time at farm day - I wish I could have made an appearance.... Anderson told me next time he needs a hat & gloves!

Crafty P said...

Hi Jen! Your cupcakes ROCK! so adorable. There something so irresistible about Pumpkin Patch pictures. Love them! Such cute boys!