Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is it really Bon Jovi?

Hardly. It's just an imposter, but oh what fun! Last weekend our friend Kris threw a suprise welcome home party for her husband Steve, who had just returned from tour in Iraq. They're being transferred out of state next week, so it was also a going away party for the both of them with some extra suprises thrown in. Like myself, Kris is a HUGE Bon Jovi fan. Four guys rented costumes and suprised her with a lip-sync concert! It was absolutely HILARIOUS!! I laugh so hard that I cry each time I see it on video. I wish I could post it, but I don't have my own copy yet. I really enjoy having such crazy friends.

I took so many pictures, but hardly any came out due to the smoke from the machine they had for special effect. This picture is before it got too bad.



This is our pastor posing with the band. We held the party in one of the church buildings. He wasn't too sure what to think about us throwing a rock concert there, but he was the one yelling for an encore at the end. Rock on Pastor John!


I'm not sure if you can tell, but I'm proudly wearing my Bon Jovi t-shirt.

No comments: