Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Don't you just love being waited on all day? I can't believe I have to wait an entire year before it happens again! :) Yesterday was so great. The boys spoiled me rotten. Andy always does such a great job of pampering me on Mother's Day, but it was so neat to see Alex and Caleb really get into it this year. They just bring me such joy! They brought me breakfast in bed, along with cards and gifts. After church we had a picnic and went to the zoo. Yes, it was a little chilly, but Caleb insists that one of my favorite things to do is take him to the zoo, so off we went. Once we were home, I locked myself away in the bedroom and took a nap (my favorite part of any Sunday) while Andy and the boys cleaned and made me a delicious dinner. I am SO blessed to have these 3 guys in my life!

Me and my firstborn


Me and my baby

4 comments:

heather said...

Don't you wish it could be Mother's Day everyday. I think it's the only day that Ben knows how to clean a toilet :). Glad your boys took such good care of you.

Jen said...

what a marvelous day - I had no idea you were such a zoo lover!

Ward Blog said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

gotta love these loveable boys!!!