Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's the end of the world as I know it.

Wow, are my nerves jumping in a million different directions right now. Today is my last day as 'Stay at Home Mom'. Tomorrow I become 'Working Mom'. Most of you already know I got a job at my boys' school. (Heather W, did you know I was headed back to good ole GCA? I wasn't sure if Jamie mentioned it. ) Tomorrow is my official start date. School starts the day after Labor Day, so the boys will be coming with me and attending the summer camp at the school until then. I feel so blessed to have the same schedule as the boys. What more could a working mom ask for? I'm still nervous, though. I've never had to juggle work and family before. Please keep us in your prayers! I know there will be a transition phase before things start to feel normal. Just pray that that phase goes smoothly and quickly. So my next post (if I ever have time to post again) will be from a workin' woman!

1 comment:

heather said...

No way! That must seem strange. Just don't teach your boys all the tricks we used to get out of class so we could roam the halls :). What are you going to be doing?