Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Last Week of Freedom

Here are some pics of my official last week of summer before I started work (which is going great, by the way). Andy took the entire week off so we could have some family time in the Outer Banks. We had so much fun and were even able to hook up with some of our friends who were also down there. It was a great way to recharge myself until next summer.




Two little pirate pals - Caleb & Frank




And the biggest kid of them all...


I had to include this too. The squirrels at this marina, whether at the beach or the pool, are just insane. They will jump right into your beach bag with you sitting there so they can look for food. This one scurried right on our table by the pool (I was sitting right there), grabbed Alex's bag of pretzels, and ran off. How brazen!

1 comment:

heather said...

You guys have been busy! What job did you end up taking???