Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of School

What a big day! My two boys were off to their new school! They were both SOOO excited! Then of course we get there and Caleb's teacher has to peel him off of me. He ended up doing great though, and ran right into his classroom this morning, so things are looking good. I am so excited that the boys can be at the school I graduated from. And I'm even more excited that I can be there with them.


Please ignore the chili peppers hanging in the background. Andy strung them up to dry them out so he can use them for cooking. I promise, we don't randomly hang peppers around our house for decoration (no offense to those of you who might).




These are our carpool buddies. My friend Kristy got a job at the school too, so we're able to ride together since we live so close! It's such a blessing to be able to share the cost of gas with someone!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for all starting school. It is so nice to be able to carry on the tradition at Greenbrier - even if it is Greenbrier! The boys look very handsome with their new haircuts. What a great treat to get to ride to work/school with friends!

Heather J said...

Yeah - I need to come see you in the front office!! Ps. I love the sunset pic of the boys in the ocean - that's awesome!

heather said...

It must seem strange to be the teacher instead of the student at GCA. Just don't start hanging out with Mr. White in the aerobics room :)