Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back to School Splash Bash



This past Saturday was the Back to School Splash Bash at our church. The boys had so much fun playing games, riding rides, and going down the water slide. Not to mention all the snowcones, popcorn, hot dogs, chips, and candy they could eat! We are on quite the sugar high at our house right now. Caleb held up the line at the water slide for quite a while trying to make it up to the top. I don't remember how many times he slid down the ladder part trying to make it up. Big brother to the rescue! He finally got up to the top with Alex's help. It was an awesome day with family and friends. We feel so blessed to be at a church that has such wonderful events like this for our family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...they are growing up so fast! Great to see pictures. We had Brad over this weekend and he talked about Alex....He is one of Brads 'bestest' friends!
Say hi to everyone.

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad you started a BLOG! yay! now there is NO excuse for you not to leave comments on my blog! :) Sounds like a very fun "Back to School Bash!"

Anonymous said...

Oosa says hi big guys..I love this site...thanks for sending it to me..I love you guys..come see me soon.....

Heather J said...

Jen - I was glad to see that you are blogging! Now we can keep up with you guys!!! I can't believe Alex is in 1st grade!! The boys look big!! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I love the picture of Alex and Caleb has the mermaids! That is too funny! Tell the boys I love them and miss them SOOO much! I can't wait to come back home and see you guys!!!

heather said...

Your boys are getting so big! It was good to see you last time I was in town. It's hard to believe that we're all mommies now. It's so nice to catch up with everyone on their blogs. Heather